Tuesday 11 November 2014

Week 10, quotes.

"Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength."- Dalai Lama XIV
For those of you who have read my blog previously, you should know that I have a disease that sometimes I struggle with. Life throws you the worst experiences possible when you're least expecting it, and those experiences can sometimes be tragic and life altering, like my experience with my illness. It's something I have to live with everyday, my own personal little tragedy I deal with constantly, which I know no one else in this world has ever felt or went through exactly what I have been through. Your life experiences, even if they are a tragedy, should be used as your strength like I use mine as a source of strength. On the hard days, I remember that I am unlike anyone else. I am the only one who has experienced what I have lived through, and I am one tough girl to get through it all.

"Either I will find a way or I will make one." - Philip Sidney
Usually, people take being called stubborn an insult, but why? You have an opinion, you have a stand, you have a hold, you have a choice, you have a reason, you have an objective. You have other people trying to convince you that you're wrong or you can't do something? Prove them wrong, I have done it several times, and now, when someone even bothers to try to tell me I can't do something, it makes me want to do it even more, this quote, to me, shows determination, stubbornness and empowerment. You can do whatever you put your mind to. 

"Fortune favours the bold." - Virgil
A person who does not speak does not stand out. A person who is quiet does not get heard. A person who does not act will not be involved. Fortune gets manipulated by the will of the person, and if you are more bold, more willing, more involved, you will most likely have greater fortune because those who do stand out, and most of the time, that leads to good fortune in itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment