Wednesday 19 November 2014

Week 12, How To Make Cherish (me) Happy

This weeks blog post is a "how to" on making me, the author of this post, happy. Then, hopefully someone will give my boyfriend a link to this post so he can keep it in mind when he does something wrong.

1) Make Tea
You can never go wrong with making me some good old fashioned black tea. Not that foolish green tea or iced tea, I mean black tea with a bit of milk and sugar. The warmth of the mug in my hands, the delicious taste of the tea, who could ask for anything better?

2) Get Me Chocolate
Chocolate makes everything - or almost everything - better. If you expect me to share chocolate when and if you do something wrong, you better buy enough to make at least one person sick, because if I'm mad, I probably don't intend on sharing.

3) Play Video Games With Me
If I'm mad at you, and you want to do something with me like play video games, first of all, let me choose the video game. I don't want to play COD or Halo, or anything silly like that. I probably want to play Super Mario Bros or World of Warcraft. I don't like silly shooters, I want something fun and interesting with no little (and even sometimes big) boys screaming profanities.

No comments:

Post a Comment