Friday 19 September 2014

Two Pictures that I find interesting...


Ever since we were little, my sister and I were pretty close. We fought a lot, like most siblings do, and sometimes we yelled at each other "I HATE YOU" which only lasted a few minutes. This photo shows the typical young trouble making child I was, and my innocent older victim sister who I always played pranks on. This photo shows me stuffing my sister's mouth with raisins while she was sleeping. You can't actually see it, but she was drooling with all the raisins in her mouth, and I was giggling furiously trying not wake her. My parents somehow always knew whenever I was up to mischief, so when they heard my giggling, they knew something was awry. They took the picture, and then woke Lakeisha (my older sister) up. She then got mad at me of course, and then chased me around my Grandparent's house. To this day I love this picture, it reminds me of my childhood, and how close my sister and I are.




This picture was taken in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was a trip of a life time, and I will always remember it. In this moment, I was getting ready to go indoor skydiving. I was put into something along the lines of a flying squirrel suit, and since I looked so silly, my parents decided to take a picture. I was the only one in my family who went indoor skydiving because when my family members saw the enormous fan which projected the air up in the tunnel, they decided against it. When I walked into the air tunnel, I realized that the only thing that was separating the fan and I was some wire with plastic covering. It somewhat scared me, but I decided to give indoor skydiving a try anyway. It was the best decision of my life, and I would love to try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment